Here is everything you need to know about the UFC 227 fight card, the main event between T.J. Dillashaw and Cody Garbrandt 2. And how you can watch it?
The UFC 227 card is latest biggest PPV pay per view cards in recent memory. The main card features four times performance of the night and three times awarded as fight of the night, T.J. Dillashaw, Cody Garbrandt, Demetrious Johnson and Henry Cejudo, looking to get back into the title picture. In the main event, bantamweight’s Dillashaw and Cody Garbrandt fight for the second time in 9 months. With Bisping and St-Pierre currently sidelined, and win on last fight by KO/TKO last Nov. 4, 2017.
Date: Saturday, August 04
Start Time: Prelims at 6:00 p.m. ET, Main card at 10:00 p.m. ET
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States.
Venue: Staples Center,
TV Info: BT Sports 2, UFC Fight Pass
Live Stream: UFC.TV | PPV(pay per view)
The full fight card can be found below.
UFC 227 main card (pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Bantamweight – Champ T.J. Dillashaw vs. Cody Garbrandt – for bantamweight title
- Flyweight – Champ Demetrious Johnson vs. Henry Cejudo – for flyweight title
- Featherweight – Renato Moicano vs. Cub Swanson
- Strawweight – J.J. Aldrich vs. Polyana Viana
- Middleweight – Kevin Holland vs. Thiago “Marreta” Santos
UFC 227 preliminary card (FX, 8 p.m. ET)
- Bantamweight – Brett Johns vs. Pedro Munhoz
- Bantamweight – Montel Jackson vs. Ricky Simon
- Featherweight – Sheymon Moraes vs. Matt Sayles