2018 UFC 133 Chad Mendes, and Myles Jury full latest male mma under-card events at CenturyLink Arena, BOISE, fight on “UFC Fight Night contest” 3 rounds of mixed martial arts schedule, rival match-up, final recap and result tonight the under-cards of today’s UFC Fight Night 133 show at CenturyLink Arena in Boise, Idaho. It aired on FS1 following prelims on FS1 and UFC Fight Pass at IDAHO, UNITED STATES.
Chad Mendes returns for big TKO of Myles Jury at weight division UFC featherweight victory on Saturday when he defeated Myles Jury in the UFC Fight Night 133 co-headliner.
Mendes (18-4 MMA, 9-4 UFC) took out Myles Jury (17-3 MMA, 8-3 UFC) with a big first-round TKO after landing a thudding left hand. More than a dozen follow-up punches later on the canvas, Mendes had the finish at the 2:52 mark of the fight dropped by knockouts in the FS1-televised bout, which took place at CenturyLink Arena in Boise, Idaho.
UFC 133 Fight Result: Chad Mendes def. Myles Jury via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 2:52.
UFC 133 Chad Mendes vs Myles Jury Full Fight Video
UFC 133 ALL FIGHT RESULTS AND RECAP
- Junior Dos Santos def. Blagoy Ivanov via unanimous decision (50-45, 50-45, 50-45)
- Sage Northcutt def. Zak Ottow via knockout (punches) – Round 2, 3:13
- Rick Glenn def. Dennis Bermudez via split decision (28-29, 30-27, 29-28)
- Niko Price def. Randy Brown via knockout (punches) – Round 2, 1:09
- Chad Mendes def. Myles Jury via TKO (punches) – Round 1, 2:52
- Cat Zingano def. Marion Reneau via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-26)
- Alejandro Perez def. Eddie Wineland via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Alex Volkanovski def. Darren Elkins via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- Said Nurmagomedov def. Justin Scoggins via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Raoni Barcelos def. Kurt Holobaugh via TKO (punches) – Round 3, 1:29
- Liz Carmouche def. Jennifer Maia via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28)
- Mark De La Rosa def. Elias Garcia via submission (rear-naked choke) – Round 2, 2:00
- Jessica Aguilar def. Jodie Esquibel via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)