Miss Costa Rica 2015 Watch Full Event
Miss Costa Rica 2015, the 61st edition of the pageant Miss Costa Rica, is on its road to the finale which is scheduled to be held on July 31’ 2015 at Marco Picado Study. The winner of Miss Costa Rica 2015 will represent Costa Rica at the Miss Universe 2015 pageant.
The ten (10) finalists for the grand pageant of Miss Costa Rica 2015 have already been selected and are listed below –
- Angelica Solano – Winner of Miss Alajuela 2013 and participated in Miss Mesoamerica International 2014 in El Salvador,
- Ashley Heinschink – Participant at Miss World Costa Rica 2010,
- Brenda Castro – Miss Summer 2015, Queen of Expo-Pococí 2008 and won Miss Teenager 2011,
- Cindy Esquivel Elizondo – Participant at Queen Intercontinental Costa Rica 2014,
- Stephanie Sanchez – Competed in Intercontinental Queen Costa Rica 2014,
- Ivonne Cerdas – First runner-up at Miss Costa Rica 2012,
- Nicole Carboni Renault – Miss Teenager 2010 and winner of contest Prestige Fitness Musclemania in Mexico,
- Stephanie Rostran – Participated in Chica Reef 2014,
- Marcela Urena Solano – Miss Costa Rica Contestant
- Kimberly Richardson Amador –
The theme for Miss Costa Rica 2015 is “Experience the Beauty”. The audition for the pageant started at March 1’2015 and had about 60 applicants auditioning for the pageant. The applicants were evaluated by a panel of judges, which included the reigning Miss Costa Rica Karina Ramos and Miss Costa Rica organization.
At the grand coronation night of Miss Costa Rica 2015, Karina Ramos will pass on her crown to her successor who will then represent Costa Rica at the Miss Universe 2015 pageant.
Miss Costa Rica 2015 Top 10 Finalists Selected
The 61st edition of Miss Costa Rica is all geared up to select the most beautiful representative of the country to represent at the Miss Universe pageant.
The grand finale of the Miss Costa Rica 2015 pageant is scheduled to be held on July 31’ 2105 at Marco Picado Study. The pageant has already picked out its ten finalists from different region of Costa Rica to compete for the coveted crown of Miss Costa Rica 2015.
The pageant this year is based on the theme “Experience the Beauty” and aims at the natural beauty of Costa Rica. The auditions for the pageant officially kicked off at 1’ March 2015. There were about 60 applicants who auditioned for the pageant and were evaluated by a panel of judges, including the reigning Miss Costa Rica Karina Ramos and Miss Costa Rica organization.
After all the evaluation and assessment by the panel of judges, the ten shortlisted finalists are – Ashley Heinschink – Participant at Miss World Costa Rica 2010.
Top 10 Finalist Miss Costa Rica 2015
Las finalistas al título de Miss Costa Rica 2015 tienen nombre –