Since cancer is the top 20 most dangerous disease in world, there are 8 million died cancer patient per year. Many of us didn’t know the possible symptoms of any types of cancer disease for men, women. There are possible key signs of symptoms that men and women shouldn’t ignore and understand it much better if you do something early, so that we prevent and cured before it happen severe.
What Are the Symptoms of Cancer?
In its early stages, cancer may have no symptoms, but eventually a malignant tumor will grow large enough to be detected.
As it continues to grow, it may press on nerves and produce pain, penetrate blood vessels and cause bleeding, or interfere with the function of a body organ or system.
The Seven Warning Signs of Cancer
Look for these early signs of cancer:
- Changes in bowel or bladder habits
- Sore that doesn’t heal
- Unusual bleeding or discharge
- Lumps or thickened areas in the breast, testicles, or elsewhere
- Indigestion or difficulty swallowing
- Change in the size, color, shape, or thickness of a wart, mole, or mouth sore
- Cough or hoarseness that doesn’t go away
The following symptoms may also signal some types of cancer:
- Persistent headaches
- Unexplained loss of weight or loss of appetite
- Chronic pain in bones or any other areas of the body
- Persistent fatigue, nausea, or vomiting
- Persistent low-grade fever, either constant or intermittent
- Repeated infection
When to Call the Doctor
Make an appointment if your symptoms:
- Are on the list of signs of cancer
- Aren’t related to another cause
- Last for more than two weeks
If you do have cancer, the sooner you get a diagnosis — and start treatment — the more your chances for recovery improve.