Stubhub: Cleveland Cavaliers Tickets Quicken Loans Arena,
Cleveland Cavaliers tickets cost have been in high demand cost to go get in NBA Finals Game 3 @ Quicken Loans Arena, Cavaliers fans who want to go see either Game 3 or Game 4 of the NBA Finals at Quicken Loans Arena will most likely have to spend much more or average at least $350 per seat in.
Game 3 Cleveland Cavaliers Home Court Ticket cost,
- Only two listings for Game 3 cost $350, and just more than five percent of the 891 unsold listings cost less than $400,
- The least expensive seats in the lower bowl will cost $499/sets.
- Tickets to sit in the lower deck of the arena will start at $932.40 each.
- StubHub’s most expensive seats for Game 3 are a pair of floor seats going for $11,702.24 per seat.
- A pair of courtside seats that will cost fans $32,500.
Game 3 on StubHub Ticket Cost
- The least expensive of those tickets are a set of four tickets that cost $534.60 each.
- Getting tickets in the lower deck will cost $634.05.
- The cheapest lower deck listing of multiple seats is $849.95 per seat.
Game 3 Limited Available Tickets
- Tickets at a price less than $500 per seat, only 159
Game 4 on Flash Seats
Just like Game 3, the least expensive ticket available for Game 4 will cost $350. Out of the 860 listings for Game 4, less than five percent have seats available for less than $400.
If fans are trying to get into the lower bowl for Game 4, tickets to sit in that part of the arena start at $649.46 per seat.
The most expensive floor seats cost $50,000 per seat. The highest listing price for seats is a pair of upper deck seats at $200,000 per ticket. But the highest bid for those tickets is at $75 per seat.
Game 4 on StubHub
With 362 tickets available, there is a set of four tickets in the upper deck available for $397.20 per seat. But that is the only listing with seats available for less than $500 per seat.Tickets to sit in the lower deck of the arena will start at $932.40 each.Game 4’s most expensive seat on StubHub will cost $23,402.25 a ticket to sit courtside.