Latest new Philippine double decker bus system, travel ride cost and routes updates. Good news to our beloved Filipinos, The Philippine government new P2P double decker bus system best alternative to our commuters a non-stop route from Quezon city to Makati city.
Travel estimated 75 minutes rush hour trip premium cost/trip average rate from(₱55, ₱20) affordable and easy. The aim of P2P bus service project is to encourage car owners to take public transportation, in a bid to take more cars off EDSA.
Double Decker Bus System advantage, Commuter cares, Securities and environmental friendliness.
- Automatic Fare Collection System
- Global Positioning System Devices
- CCTV cameras, and free WiFi
- Pass comply Euro IV emission standards
- Run on clean alternative fuels
- Low floor height range 0.28 to 0.38 meters passenger space/wheelchair
- Retractable ramp for easy boarding
- Drivers required Fixed pay Salary
The Land Transportation Franchising and Regulatory Board – is processing a plan start a month of June 2016, Possibly select best bus operators for additional routes to Makati, Ortigas central business district, Alabang, and Fairview.