After Bob Arum Top Rank promoter said about the next fight possibilities of the upcoming ‘Manny Pacquiao’ return to ring maybe in the month of October or November 2016 .
Many rumours on sports news that the Filipino 8 Division World champion Manny Paquiao(58-6-2, 38 KOs) possible next opponent are;
(WBO) light-welterweight champion – Terrence Crawford Stats[28-20-0],
WBO welterweight title holder Jessie Vargas Stats[28-10-1]
Gennady Golovkin [35-35-0] He holds the highest knockout percentage – 91.4%)
Floyd Mayweather [49-26-0]
Highlights – Terence Crawford (HBO Boxing)
Highlights – Jessie Vargas (HBO Boxing)
Highlights: Gennady Golovkin
Whos your Bet?
The 37-year-old former eight division world champion announced his retirement after beating Timothy Bradley, Jr. with a unanimous decision in their third outing last April 9, 2016, SO he could focus on his senate duties in the Philippines. However, Pacquiao was widely expected to return to the ring at some point, and Arum and Pacquiao advisor Michael Koncz said he would return to the ring as long as it did not compromise his senate schedule in order to train.
Pacquiao (58-6-2, 38 KOs) will fight on HBO PPV, according to Arum, who has narrowed the opponent down to three fighters he promotes: welterweight titleholder Jessie Vargas, Terence Crawford (he first has to defeat Viktor Postol in a unification fight on Saturday), or Postol. Arum said Adrien Broner, who is promoted by Al Haymon, priced himself out of the fight. Broner also began a 30-day jail sentence Tuesday and faces a trial for felony assault charges stemming from a January incident.
Arum said two other Haymon fighters, welterweights Danny Garcia and Keith Thurman, had been seriously discussed.
“Besides, if it comes down to Danny Garcia or Terence Crawford or Jessie Vargas against Pacquiao, I’d rather see one of my guys in the fight,” Arum told ESPN.com.