HIGHLIGHTS & REPLAY CLICK HERE ____________________________________
General Diabetes causes symptoms and prevention diagnostic treatment reviews for men and women. All educational information and motivation article efforts found here are opinions to improve on how to detect with/without this kind of disease.
10 Possible Diabetes Symptoms
10 possible signs you must know if you are diabetic person or not, If you have this possible symptoms you felt changes of your body you’ve detect?, You better contact your doctor and build an arrangement to possess your blood glucose levels checked.
Click The Photo to Explain How & Why
Type 1 and Type 2 Possible Diabetes causes
Insulin is a hormone produced by the pancreas to control blood sugar. Diabetes can be caused by too little insulin, resistance to insulin, or both.
To understand diabetes, it is important to first understand the normal process by which food is broken down and used by the body for energy. Several things happen when food is digested:
- A sugar called glucose enters the bloodstream. Glucose is a source of fuel for the body.
- An organ called the pancreas makes insulin. The role of insulin is to move glucose from the bloodstream into muscle, fat, and liver cells, where it can be stored or used as fuel.
People with diabetes have high blood sugar because their body cannot move sugar from the blood into muscle and fat cells to be burned or stored for energy, and because their liver makes too much glucose and releases it into the blood. This is because either:
- Their pancreas does not make enough insulin
- Their cells do not respond to insulin normally
- Both of the above
There are two major types of diabetes. The causes and risk factors are different for each type:
Type 1 diabetes can occur at any age, but it is most often diagnosed in children, , or young . In this disease, the body makes little or no insulin. This is because the pancreas cells that make insulin stop working. Daily injections of insulin are needed. The exact cause is unknown.
Type 2 diabetes is much more common. It most often occurs in from 28 years old up, but because of high obesity rates, and young are now being diagnosed with this disease. Some people with type 2 diabetes do not know they have it.
There are other causes of diabetes, and some patients cannot be classified as type 1 or type 2. Gestational diabetes is high blood sugar that develops at any time during pregnancy in a woman who does not have diabetes.
If your parent, brother, or sister has diabetes, you may be more likely to develop the disease.
If you eat too much sugar over a long time, you may develop type 2 diabetes.The correct answer is false. Diabetes is caused by a problem in the way your body makes or uses the hormone insulin.
Insulin helps move blood sugar (glucose) into cells, where it is stored to be used for energy.
Eating too much sugar won’t cause diabetes. But it may make you overweight, which can put you at risk for diabetes.Being overweight makes it harder for your body to properly use insulin.The correct answer is true.
Extra fat in the body makes it harder for the body to use insulin properly. This is called insulin resistance. Losing excess weight and being active can help prevent or reverse insulin resistance.
Which of the following health conditions does NOT put you at risk for type 2 diabetes?The correct answer is asthma. All of the other conditions increase your risk for diabetes. If you have any of these conditions, work with your doctor to control your risk factors for diabetes and heart disease.
You can have diabetes for years and not know it.The correct answer is true. That’s why it’s important to talk with your doctor about whether you should have diabetes screening tests.
People with high blood pressure, who are over age 45, and those who are overweight and have other risk factors should consider being tested for diabetes.What are early symptoms of type 2 diabetes?The correct answer is all the above. If you notice any of these symptoms, talk with your doctor.
HIGHLIGHTS & REPLAY CLICK HERE ____________________________________
DIABETES PREVENTION – Diabetes is the leading cause of blindness and kidney failure among , almost 70,000 deaths each year and contributing to thousands more year by year. We all knew that prevention is better than cure simple steps to prevent with/without diabetic disease.
11 Most Natural Diabetes Prevention Habit
Changing of lifestyle habit is the stepping stone to be healthy and diabetes free 11 natural possible prevention habit should apply to increase production insulin resistance fluid retention of your body.
1. Self Discipline Support Exercise Habit – Both aerobic exercise, resistance training, and fitness program can help control diabetes it regularly reduced the risk of developing diabetes by almost 60 percent and Manage your weight excess body fat, notably if hold on round the abdomen, will increase the body resistance to the endocrine internal secretion. this could result in type 2 diabetic disease. Check your weight if normal, overweight and obese.
2. Limit Take Processed Food & Get Plenty of Fiber – ”ready made meals” most of them are high in salt, fat. Much better if you cook personally mixing good quality fresh ingredients foods high in fiber including Fruits (apple, banana,pear,strawberries,avocados), Vegetables(carrots, beets, broccoli,artichokes,brussels sprouts), Beans(Split Peas,lentils,black beans,lima beans), Whole grains (whole wheat, graham flour,oatmeal,brown rice,wild rice,whole-grain corn,popcorn,whole-grain barley), Nuts(almonds,pistachio nuts,cashews,peanuts,walnuts,brazil nuts,pinon), Seeds(sunflower seeds,pumpkin seeds,sesame seeds).
3. Skip Fad Diets and just make Healthier Choices – Low-carb diets, the glycemic index diet or other fad diets may help you lose weigh, but the effectiveness is momentary only. The other problem is you can’t eat foods that giving up essential nutrients because strictly limiting , These diets typically don’t result in long-term weight loss and they are usually not right procedure in healthy diets. Best Opinion: some of this dietary type procedure can cause harm of your body.
4. Limit your Alcohol Intake – Too much alcohol can lead to weight gain and may increase your blood pressure and three fatty acids glycerol levels. Two is standard drinks enough a day and women should have no more than one.
5. Quit Smoking – Smokers are twice as likely to develop diabetes as non-smokers.
6. Control your Blood Pressure – Most people can do this with regular exercise, a balanced diet and by keeping a healthy weight. In some cases, you might need medication prescribed by your doctor.
7. Reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease – Diabetes and cardiovascular disease have many risk factors in common, including obesity and physical inactivity.
8. Garlic and onions contain antioxidants – enhance detoxification, act as anti-inflammatories, and help lower cholesterol and blood pressure.
9. Foods Rich Antioxidants – orange and yellow vegetables, dark green leafy vegetables (kale, collards, spinach, etc.), anthocyanidins (berries, beets, grapes, pomegranate), purple grapes, blueberries, bilberries, cranberries, and cherries. In fact, antioxidants are in all colorful fruits and vegetables.
10. Anti-Inflammatory Foods – wild fish and other sources of omega-3 fats, red and purple berries (these are rich in polyphenols), dark green leafy vegetables, orange sweet potatoes, and nuts.
11. Soy Products – soymilk, soybeans, and tofu are rich in antioxidants that can cut cancer risk, lower cholesterol, and improve insulin and blood sugar metabolism.
Height and Weight Chart that you can find if your weigh in normal or not
|4′ 10″||91 to 118 lbs.||119 to 142 lbs.||143 to 186 lbs.|
|4′ 11″||94 to 123 lbs.||124 to 147 lbs.||148 to 193 lbs.|
|5′||97 to 127 lbs.||128 to 152 lbs.||153 to 199 lbs.|
|5′ 1″||100 to 131 lbs.||132 to 157 lbs.||158 to 206 lbs.|
|5′ 2″||104 to 135 lbs.||136 to 163 lbs.||164 to 213 lbs.|
|5′ 3″||107 to 140 lbs.||141 to 168 lbs.||169 to 220 lbs.|
|5′ 4″||110 to 144 lbs.||145 to 173 lbs.||174 to 227 lbs.|
|5′ 5″||114 to 149 lbs.||150 to 179 lbs.||180 to 234 lbs.|
|5′ 6″||118 to 154 lbs.||155 to 185 lbs.||186 to 241 lbs.|
|5′ 7″||121 to 158 lbs.||159 to 190 lbs.||191 to 249 lbs.|
|5′ 8″||125 to 163 lbs.||164 to 196 lbs.||197 to 256 lbs.|
|5′ 9″||128 to 168 lbs.||169 to 202 lbs.||203 to 263 lbs.|
|5′ 10″||132 to 173 lbs.||174 to 208 lbs.||209 to 271 lbs.|
|5′ 11″||136 to 178 lbs.||179 to 214 lbs.||215 to 279 lbs.|
|6′||140 to 183 lbs.||184 to 220 lbs.||221 to 287 lbs.|
|6′ 1″||144 to 188 lbs.||189 to 226 lbs.||227 to 295 lbs.|
|6′ 2″||148 to 193 lbs.||194 to 232 lbs.||233 to 303 lbs.|
|6′ 3″||152 to 199 lbs.||200 to 239 lbs.||240 to 311 lbs.|
|6′ 4″||156 to 204 lbs.||205 to 245 lbs.||246 to 320 lbs.|
|BMI||19 to 24||25 to 29||30 to 39|