How to eat Durian all you can safely with out any possible problem 100% safety tips? What to do if you eat Durian?, best advice don’t drink cola, milk, coffee. Sharp smell could be invited, can also make your escape. Depending on whether you like the fruit that supposedly dubbed the king of fruit.
Durian contains fats, carbohydrates and alcohol, But do not worry, durian also contain healthy unsaturated fats. What to avoid after eating Durian fruit?
Here are 4 Effective tips to Eat Durian Fruit 100% Safe,
1. Choose a half-ripe durian because the levels of sugar and alcohol have not been too high.
2. Do not combine the durian foods with contain soda drinks, alcohol and other beverages that contain gas. Since there are cases that resulted in the death of someone poisoning durian plus drinking alcohol.
3. Take advantage of the sap of durian to prevent upset stomach. Pour water into a basin that initially has eaten skin durian flesh. The wheel’s, drinking water earlier. Sap on the skin that has been halved durian has a substance called anti-dotum. These substances are beneficial to the stomach stay comfortable and cut the smell of durian.
4. After eating durian is usually felt ene or belching that smells pungent. Highly recommended to drink a small cup of hot coffee and a little thicker if you can without sugar or less sugar. Savor a cup of coffee can also cut the bad breath after eating something that smells sharp.
Even there are times Questioning Durian Abilities,
With its onion-custard flavor and an odor that resembles rotten gym socks, the durian fruit is perhaps the most notorious fruit of all. While supermarkets are slowly beginning to offer more internationally popular fruits, durian has yet to reach mainstream attention.
The “why” isn’t much of a mystery. Along with its horrible smell, this prickly fruit is large, heavy, and unwieldy with its dangerous, spike outer shell (Eye injuries are common during harvesting season).
But, regardless of its taste, aroma, or appearance, it is a nutritional powerhouse packed with antioxidants and vitamins. Let’s take a look at a few of the lesser mentioned benefits of durian fruit.
In the realm of acquired tastes, durian is right up there in the “expert level” category. Its odor is distinct and pervasive; some public places in Southeastern Asia even ban durian from the premises due to its lingering, pervasive aroma. Here are some quick facts about durian that you may find interesting.
5 Most Surprising Facts about Durian Fruit,
1. Durian May Warm the Body – In Indian herbalist, consider durian a warming food and it may have a slight hypothermic effect on the body, causing the body to feel warmer following consumption. Like many warming spices, including garlic, cinnamon, and cloves, durian contains sulphides and other compounds known for inducing a warming sensation.
2. Durian May Help Ease a Cough – Durian Caused Cough is not real? according to a research Durian can ease cough even at night Animal models have shown that durian shell extract is powerful for fighting a stubborn cough. While the mechanism behind this benefit is unknown, researchers believe that the fruit’s analgesic and antibacterial properties may be the main contributors.
3. Durian May Worsen Kidney Disease – Durian is high in potassium, a nutrient necessary for proper nerve and muscle function, Normally this would be a benefit but people with kidney disease need to check their potassium levels to keep their condition under control. Therefore, durian should not be consumed by persons with end stage renal disease or any other type of kidney disease.
4. Durian Fruit is Loaded with Antioxidants – Antioxidants give a lot of benefits, and to describe all of their benefits in one paragraph is almost impossible. In a nutshell, antioxidants support healthy aging, protect the heart, reduce DNA and cell mutation, and support brain and skin health. If you’re not bothered by the aroma and the taste of durian, you may want to consider adding it to your diet!
5. Durian May Promote Normal Cholesterol – High cholesterol is a rising concern among many Americans today. Despite the nation’s war on fat and dietary cholesterol, high cholesterol and triglycerides (fats in the blood) continues to rise. Durian has been shown to support normal cholesterol levels, potentially reducing the risk of heart disease.
Eat durian and drink alcohol cause of death is myth…..