HIGHLIGHTS & REPLAY CLICK HERE ____________________________________
6 Biggest video monetization platform sites with highest revenue video monetizing rates, But much more requirements before the videos will accept to monetize and earn high CPM rate revenue share from it; Consider this 3 most important video monetizing requirements criteria.
- Your video must be advertisers friendly – It means your content is appropriate of all audience, like No drugs promotions, No sexuality suggestive, No violent extremism, No controversial subjective.
- Create video content originally – Much better if you cover a videos made by you
- Audios of a videos you must prove that you have commercial rights – Better use free music audios in video hosting sites which enable to monetize 100% safe.
- Your videos must complies terms of service and guidelines – Video blogger must accept the terms of service required by video hosting companies.
There are limited available countries which accept video monetize or not. There are different types of digital platform like mobile, desktop, high-end mobile which publishers or video blogger can earn 55% – 45% sharing revenue from the total monetizing cost:
Youtube Video Monetization Accepted Countries List
Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Finland, France, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, India, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Montenegro, Morocco, Nigeria ,Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam, Yemen.
Dailymotion and YouTube are the 2, Most popular and biggest video hosting companies giving high monetization rates in CPM, CPV, CPC for every niche categories like gaming, entertaining, newsworthy, comedic, cover videos.
2015 video monetization rates, best guide of who are video blogger, article publisher, or any online entrepreneur searching alternative from article monetization (adsense) base on monetizing videos like YouTube.
Is this possible to happen?, How much do you can earn monetization videos? and how to monetize facebook videos?.
Yes it is possible: to earn money through monetize videos minimum rates like facebook estimated $0.20/cpm – $0.80/cpm, Minimum CPC rates $0.03/click – $ 8.00/click ( Cost per Thousand ad impression) as a latest report video monetization platforms are growing in numbers from YouTube to Vimeo, from Facebook to Instagram, you’ll be able to upload and monetize earn, product market to any consumers and publishers in all of these platforms but Who’s High Monetization rates adnetwork sites?.
4 Ways To Earn Revenue Through Videos
- Market with them. When you market with your videos, you use them to increase your online presence, promote your products and services, promote affiliate products and services, and so on.
- Monetize videos through ads. YouTube’s pre-roll ads, for instance, you can earn cash when people click on the ads and views your uploaded original videos.
- Sell your videos. Amazon allows you to upload videos to sell to people as products through their online storefront. And monetize Vimeo lets you create a paywall around premium video content.
- Stream your videos. This option is like “sell your videos” Most of this type earning revenue through your videos which involved PPV, pay per view.
What Does Monetizing Videos DO?
Video Monetization means that you authorize the presence of advertisements on your videos on video advertising network like YouTube charges advertisers for these and shares the fees with you, allowing you to make some money from people viewing your videos.
How much do u get paid for each advertisement? – It depends on how popular your videos are. Spikedaily Channel only has 1k views in total, meaning you might not get paid only as much per views. But channels like PSY,350million views on GANGNAM STYLE alone, PewDiePie Games 37million subscribers might get much much more.
Spikedaily Experience – YouTube offers the option to monetize your videos once one of them reaches over a thousand views, as long as there is no copyrighted material involved.
HIGHLIGHTS & REPLAY CLICK HERE ____________________________________
Video Monetization Rates Possible Calculation,
The ad income will vary drastically based on who is viewing your content and if you can have your inventory direct sold or if you’re using google to fill it and if you have an MCN taking a cut, etc.
Example: Break Down of your ADS performance & advertising rates,
Let’s assume you’re part of an MCN (Multi Channel Network),
You’re getting a $5 CPM (probably likely). YouTube takes 45% off the top, and then you have to give a percentage to your MCN (let’s say 25%). Here’s how that would break out:
- $5.00 CPM
- $5.00 CPM x 55% to channel (after 45% goes to YouTube) = $2.75
- 45% of views are monetized ~ $1.24 (odds are most of your views won’t have ads)
- 25% goes to MCN ~ $1.15
- Total to creator ~ $1.15 per thousand views
Top 6 Video Platform Monetization Sites
- Run pre-roll ads. Not everyone can monetize with ads, though. You need an audience that’s a certain size. And, even then, it can be difficult to earn real big bucks, unless you’re an online celebrity.
- Sell your own products or affiliate products. This is a common strategy that can get you more money, even if you don’t have the traffic to earn through ads. Include product links in the video itself, in the video description, and talk about products in the video content.
- Drive traffic down your sales funnel. Get people to subscribe to your channel, opt-in to email lists, and so forth. This is a necessary step for any video marketer.
- YouTube Trueview CPC/CPM Rate. Trueview ads – TrueView in-stream video ads – is a full video advertisement in youtube usually it appears before the final video is playing.
- Youtube Partner Monetize Estimated Revenue. YouTube Monetization rates – There’s an extraordinary amount of ad revenue rates YouTube hype, Around the topic of making money from YouTube you should know youtube average CPM monetization rates.
- YouTube High CPM Countries. To get high monetize CPM and RPM in YouTube you must target your video audience in high CPM rate countries.
Vimeo – Monetize Vimeo is typically strict no-ad policy. Instead, they allow video creators to monetize video in 2 ways:
- The Tip Jar – This is a donation-based system. If someone likes your videos, they can donate to support your efforts. Include calls-to-action for best results.
- Video On Demand – Video creators can lock access to premium videos. You can charge as much or as little as you want to grant access.
- As with YouTube monetize and every other platform mentioned here, you should aim to build your customer base: include calls-to-action in your videos, in the descriptions, and so on.
Instagram – Instagram monetization isn’t just for photos. You can create short videos that autoplay when they show up in users’ feeds.
- Things to consider:
- You can’t include hyperlinks in descriptions or videos. If you want to send people off-site to buy a product or sign up for something, you’ll need to be creative. Use videos that sell. They should contain benefits of the product or service, calls-to-action, domain names to visit, and so on.
- These videos can be anything you want: free commercials, testimonials, product reviews, etc. Instagram videos, like YouTube, are free. You can create whatever format you wish to sell your products, promote your business, and so on.
- Instagram videos are meant to be short and sweet. Many of these newer video platforms cater to short-attention-span customers. The videos must be 3 to 15 seconds long, so design with that in mind. Consider creating a series of videos if you have a longer story to tell.
Vine – Vine is Twitter’s social, micro-vlogging platform. Each video can only be 6 seconds long. So be creative:
- Use product placement. Brands have been doing this for some time now: placing their own products inside viral Vine videos, rather than creating 6-second commercials.
- Tell multi-part stories. Combine several videos together to tell stories, create longer advertisements, and so on.
- Connect accounts and drive traffic. As usual, you should be connecting Vine’s video service to your other social media accounts, your website, and so on.
Brightroll – Greater value for every impression,
- Generate new revenue with greater reach by using first- and third-party data while supplementing video ad inventory,
- Allows a holistic approach to enable more effective, yield-optimized video advertising.
- Manage demand and pricing permissions as well as yield and fill all in a controlled environment.
- You can choose from over 35 million videos in any categories you want to embed through your sites.
- Easily keep track of impressions, revenue, and payments all in one place.
- Easy-to-use toolkit and API enable you to create a unique experience that will keep your audience engaged longer.
HULU – Biggest Video AdNetworks use for advertising Campaign
But! These Have Tiny Market Shares Compared To The Major Networks Listed Above.
If you have more resources, then you may consider exploring a few, but their ROI won’t have the same potential as the bigger video monetization platforms.
And the other platforms that generate lots and lots of traffic tend to be highly specialized. Twitch, for instance, only caters to gamers. NicoNico, hugely popular in Japan, only caters to Japanese people.
Video will always be one of the best marketing strategies online. And despite its massive popularity, it remains underutilized by many marketers and businesses.